CPL is delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of successful Belfast based Company. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will lead the finance function and have responsibility for the preparation, interpretation and communication of financial information to senior management and will Focus on covering reporting, budgets, forecasts, accounts, and financial statements The Finance Manager will be joining an established team and this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Accountant to join a dynamic business.
- Ensure finance processes and procedures are followed within company policy.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with auditors.
- Promoting strong financial control and cost control within the business.
- Manage and monitor the sales ledger process implementing and overseeing strong debtor control.
- Providing the link between finance department and commercial / operations departments, as well as external interested parties.
- Ensure income reconciliation process followed.
- Production of accurate and timely monthly, and annual Management Accounts.
- Development of budgets and forecasts in line with corporate strategy.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Production of financial information and reports as required.
- Management and development of a small existing finance team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), consideration given to candidates that have no more than one professional exam level remaining Salary
- At least 2 years’ experience of leading a financial team and managing all aspects of their development.
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Competent in using Accounting software packages, preferably SAGE accounts.
£30k - £35K
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job please apply via the link below or contact Darrach Teague in the strictest confidence on 02890725622
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76148336