Installation Centre Manager
I am seeking an Installation Manager to join a leading domestic window installation company, for a permanent position based in Surrey.
Our client operate on a national basis, however the geographical remit of this particular role will cover Surrey, Berkshire and up into Oxfordshire.
Working alongside and reporting to the Installation Centre Manager the successful candidate will take ownership of the full Installation life-cycle, driving installation team performance from delivery through to completion.
To be successful your existing knowledge and experience will likely allow you to demonstrate strong financial and people management ability mixed with a first hand understanding of the installation process, and of the business wider service delivery goals.
Responsibilities as Installation Manager include:
· Attracting, selecting and performance managing the Installation team
· Monitor and drive Customer Service standards through KPI delivery and site visits
· Identify team development needs and introduce appropriate interventions, working with other managers within the business to do so.
· To ensure health and safety is consistently adhered to
· To act as a mentor for all members of the team, ensuring progressive best practice and maximising return on effort.
For more information please contact Martin Lively on, or email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75993397