Immigration Paralegal/Chinese Speaking
Lisa’s Law is a forward thinking law firm. We respect contribution made by each member of the staff. Their career development is of paramount importance to us. We endeavour to create a relaxing and friendly work environment and provide every opportunity for each staff to learn, develop and lead.
Lisa’s Law looks to recruit a high performance qualified solicitor or experienced paralegal to conduct own caseload under or without supervision. The position carries the following responsibilities:
- Taking clients' instructions
- Providing legal advice
- Managing own caseload
- Carrying out other tasks as required by the company from time to time
The right candidate should possess the following qualities and experience:
- Extensive experience in PBS and HR applications and appeals
- Ability to conduct cases without or with limited supervision
- Client service focused
- Highly dedicated and motivated
- Mandarin Chinese-speaking a must
If you are interested in joining us, please contact us with your CV and covering letter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168844