Paralegal / Portal Fee Earner (Personal Injury)
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Didsbury, Manchester for a Portal Fee Earner/Paralegal on a full time, permanent basis.
- Dealing with RTA files/own caseload
- Assisting with the provision of a high quality personal injury service
- Managing existing case loads of mixed PI claims to include RTA/Fast/Multi Track
- Obtaining initial instructions from clients
- Preparing court bundles
- Drafting correspondence to clients, solicitors, Counsel and other third parties
- Drafting of documents
- Managing work through the case management system
- Experience dealing with personal injury, vehicle damage, storage, credit hire and treatment claims
- Able to deal with stage 1 and 2 on the claims portal
- Experience dealing with stage 3 proceedings
- Able to value injury claims
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Experience working with Proclaim case management system
Hours & Salary:
- Monday to Friday 9AM to 5:15PM
- Salary - £16,000 - £19000 DOE
If you feel you would be suited for the role please apply directly or contact Ruby Melling at Cordant People Manchester on 0161 641 2824.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75942415