Java Support Engineer / Developer Finance
Java Support Engineer / Developer (Java EE / J2EE SQL Sybase SOAP RESTful). One of the UKs largest Investment Management firms with $billions of assets under management is seeking a skilled Java Support Engineer / Developer.
Joining a small team you will support a multi-application platform with circa 80 modules used by the Distribution and Institutional teams. You’ll maintain the integrity of the systems by fully investigating all incidents and following them through to resolution, ensuring that issues are accurately recorded and updated as per the SLA. Working closely with the development team you will make changes to Java code for new valuation calculations for clients, with major changes being handled by the development team.
City based offices with a friendly and professional environment.
- Java EE / J2EE development experience
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases – Sybase preferred, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Good knowledge of middleware such as SOAP, XML, Messaging and RESTful services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable: JBoss, WebLogic Application Server, Hibernate, SVN, Centura SQL Windows, JIRA, Confluence
As a Java Support Engineer / Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Java Support Engineer / Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76155315