SQL Developer - Glasgow
SQL Developer – Glasgow
Are you looking to develop your SQL programming skills with market-leading digital products?
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a talented data services team in one of the UK’s most successful SME businesses. Based in Glasgow our client is creating market-leading digital products and looking for an SQL Developer. You will join the digital product development team, based at vibrant head offices in West Glasgow.
The Data Services team provides reporting, data analytics and CRM support to key stakeholders throughout the UK’s largest independent motor group.
• Troubleshooting system issues, facilitating speedy resolution and identifying trends
• Producing comprehensive documentation on issues and enhancement requests, while working closely with developers to implement smaller changes to systems using T-SQL
• Working with technical resources to resolve issues
• Monitoring and managing user requests and issues on the systems helpdesk
• Share / spread knowledge from development through to support
• Create reports using SSRS and PowerBi
• Solid t-Sql skills using SQL Server 2012 or above
• Understanding of Reporting and Integration Services
• Good analytical and problems solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, ensuring accurate documentation/articulation of systems and processes where necessary
• Capable of dealing with people at all levels of the organisation
• Ability to take ownership of issues through to completion
• A keen eye and an interest in technology
Excellent compensation, career growth and benefits await.
Connect with Matt Wolstenholme at Be-IT to arrange a call.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new on a daily basis on Twitter @BeITresourcing and Linked In.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76172433