We are a rapidly growing software business, based in Cheltenham and Sri Lanka, offering fantastic opportunities for those who want to make a significant contribution to our ambitious plans.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join our successful team. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's finances.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Billing and recovery
- Payroll, PAYE, Pension payments
- VAT returns
- Supporting commercial contracts
- Overseeing the accounts of our Sri Lankan operation
Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant in ACCA or similar qualification
- Working knowledge of Xero
- Good understanding of Excel
- Adaptable, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Able to ensure Finance drives positive change across the business
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76156134