Senior Back End Software Engineer (Scala / Java) - Bangkok
Calling all Senior Back End Software Engineers in Bangkok
- Top-notch developer with extensive knowledge in Scala, Java?
- Strong background in design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good understanding of Algorithms, Data structures and design patterns?
- Hungry to learn new tools, languages and technologies?
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. They love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what they do around the globe. They move fast - why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we're on the subject, their employee's come from over 74 countries: It's an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What's stopping you from getting in touch?
The Platform team is looking for developers to work on mission critical systems that deals with the designing and development of a system that serves millions of users a day.
What they are looking for
- You will have 2+ years' experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using Scala and or Java.
- You have RDBMS knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql or other)
- Some plus if you have knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Cassandra), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ), Play framework, Akka library.
- You have a Good command of the English language.
- You are passionate about the craft of software development and constantly work to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Role open to local and international applicaitons - full visa sponsorship and relocate package available.
What they can offer
- Work for a profitable business with the atmosphere of a fun start-up.
- Work on interesting problems with a high degree of autonomy.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Fantastic offices in a landmark building.
- Free drinks and snacks.
Please apply now with your CV if interested in learning more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76028548