C# Developer Net R&D Trade Strategy
C# Developer / C# .Net Software Engineer (C# 6 F# Mathematics). Technology driven Hedge Fund is seeking a highly numerate C# Developer to join their trade ideas R&D team, responsible for providing reactive development and technical expertise to the quantitative research groups, enabling the business to rapidly capitalise on new opportunities and research ideas.
This C# Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to work with the latest technologies on highly complex trading systems utilising C# 6 and F#. You’ll be working an intellectual team with quants and mathematicians on multiple concurrent projects, directly accountable to the user.
Fantastic Central London office with a professional yet friendly, collaborative and social environment.
- Excellent record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university supported by good A-levels – Computer Science preferred
- Strong C# development experience
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to identify priorities and react quickly
- Good grasp of mathematics
- Confident communicator, able to communicate technical issues to non-technical colleagues
- It would be beneficial to have previous experience of working with finance systems / quant teams but this is not a pre-requisite, technical expertise is prized over industry knowledge
- F#, functional programming skills desirable
As a C# Developer / C# .Net Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this C# Developer / C# .Net Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76064750