An opportunity has arisen to join a high profile government organisations as a Communications Assistant.
A national Sport Regulator based in Central London
- Media monitoring, coordinating and disseminating media reports.
- Assist in writing news stories and feature articles for the company website and other communications channels.
- Support event communications strategies and all related media communications associated with these events.
- Deal with day to day media enquiries.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications to implement the communications plan relating to social media channels.
- Implement internal communications including producing a weekly news letter.
- Provide support at events which includes conferences, workshops, briefings, and outreach as well as media liaisons.
- Responsible for producing photography and film as well as maintaining the image library.
- Relevant Communications and Events work experience.
- A degree or equivalent experience in public relations, journalism or a related field.
- Proven writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with external partners and suppliers.
£22,000 - £24,000 for the duration of 8 - 12 weeks.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76164194