Front End Developer
As the Front EndWeb Developer you'll be joining an outstanding team of developers, working on slick, dynamic web pages with responsive design. With User Experience at the fore you'll have a good grasp for the principles of UX Design as well as the hands-on coding skills to develop cross-platform web applications. The successful candidate is likely to have some knowledge or experience in the ExtJS Framework- this could include a personal project that demonstrates your understanding.
Overview and responsibilities for the Front End Developer
- Develop projects according to client requirements, produce robust code for highly scalable web based solutions
- Work as part of a small project team where everyone is involved in the planning and execution of the work.
- Put the user at the forefront of the solutions
Summary of Skills & Experience Required
- Good knowledge of OO principles
- Version Control: Familiarity with using version control
- Ability to carry out code reviews, testing with a focus on systems security
- Willing to drop into other technologies as required
- CS Degree or similar technical degree
An advantage if you have skills in any of the following
- MVC/MVVM Models
- JSON, XML
- The ability to develop chat bots or chat email
In this small in-house team you can expect to make a significant contribution and have a major impact on the web presence of a major provider of web hosted solutions. An excellent opportunity to join an innovative team with ambitious plans.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76145508