Head of Business Intelligence
Parkdean Resorts is the UKs largest holiday park business, owning and operating 73 award winning holiday parks throughout England, Scotland, and Wales. Parkdean Resorts has over 25,000 holiday homes owners, sells around 400,000 holidays and short breaks each year, and also serves in excess of 1.8 million customers annually.
Parkdean Resorts was formed in 2015 with the merger of established holiday park operators Parkdean Holidays and Park Resorts and in March 2016 Parkdean Resorts was sold by it's private equity owners to Onex Corporation, a listed Canadian private equity company in a deal valued at £1.35 billion.
Are you an experienced and dynamic senior Business Intelligence professional looking for an exciting career opportunity with an award winning business?
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop, deliver and manage an industry leading BI practice to Parkdean Resorts from our Central Support Office in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As the Head of BI for Parkdean Resorts your responsibilities and characteristics we look for will include:
• Specifying, building an enterprise level cloud BI solution
• Working with business stakeholders, GDPR team , Holiday sales , IT Project team and IT security to define Parkdean BI and Data security strategy “one version of the truth”
• Building an agile development team from the ground up
• Leading the end to end integration of our historic data sources into a unified data fabric
• Implementing a quality, data cleanse, validation as part of ETL programme
• Specifying and implementing a lean, enterprise level MDM
• Source reporting and analytics platform to serve the whole business on top of the cloud layer
• Source improved B2B lead management software and build integrated upsell processes to other verticals / CRM platforms
• Building a lean analytics and data science function from the ground up serve from the centre to business areas that require it.
• Comfortable working in virtual, cloud environments as well as complex and outdated legacy architectures
• Creating a self serve (dashboard) and serviced reporting and analytics platform with dynamic content
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76159884