Risk, Audit and compliance Manager
Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting for a specialist in Risk, Audit, Compliance and Assurance to work as a Governance Manager for a successful business services company based in Hudderfield. In a newly created role you will sit as the fourth member of the senior management team along side Finance, HR & IT reporting directly to the CFO.
The role is based in Huddersfield so commutable from Leeds, Halifax, Bradford, Manchester, Barnsley and surrounding areas.
As Group Governance Manager you will work across all departments of the Group to provide robust reporting at board level, investigate existing practices and make recommendations for change where necessary. You will also be tasked with producing a Quarterly document for the board on areas such as HR, Intellectual Property, Legal Compliance, I.T, Health & Safety and Facility Management.
You will be subject to strictly confidential information at both a personal and company level. Understand the importance of discretion when dealing with calls and administration. The Group Governance Manager will sit on the Senior Management Team within the Group.
- Produce quarterly report covering areas such as HR, Intellectual Property, Legal Compliance, I.T, Health & Safety and Facility Management.
- Maintaining the Group's internal governance function and reporting on all aspects to the Internal Governance Committee
- Manage the Groups contract approval process and contract database
- Managing the Groups insurance policies and ensuring risk is managed appropriately
- Monitoring implementation of control recommendations, and reporting findings to the Internal Governance Committee
- Become a member of the Senior Management Team within the Group whose key focus is to;
- Deliver the essential Central Services backbone of the Group
- Provide a risk-management framework
- Deliver enabling projects to improve efficiency
- Managing relationships to ensure all parties are aware of any issues identified through the internal audit
- Maintaining and reporting on the Groups risk register
- Working with the outsourced legal function provided to the Group, ensuring efficiency in service and quality
- Process and governance experience including risk management of current processes
- Experience of designing and implementing processes in a growing company
- The ability to work simultaneously on multiple activities and to track actions and drive delivery
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and senior management
- Experience in policy writing and implementing information management policies
- Experience to consolidate and process information from multiple sources to create meaning insight and reporting for stakeholders
- Salary £40-£45k
- autonomy within a growing business, as a key member of the senior management team
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76102351