OHLE & E&B Design Engineer
The OHLE/E&B Design engineer is responsible for leading the design of the OHLE and the Earthling & Bonding on one of London Largest railway projects including production of design and managing OHLE and Earth & Bonding, Participation to all processes as defined in the project plans.
- Managing the OHLE design definition and production
- Ensure Optimal OHLE design
- Ensure that the design is compatible with the highest stabndard of health and safety
- Take action in order to produce all the requested design.
- Technically Assess suppliers tender
- Leads the relevant internal design reviews
- Manages technical interface with other elementary systems to ensure the integration of the design
- Provide design checks to all design submission for his elementary systems.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent Knowledge of civil and mechanical OHLE Works.
- 5 Years Minimum OHLE/E&B design experience in 25kv Lines
- Project experience on site and direct interaction with client required
- Knowledge of system engineering processes required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76158341