HR Systems Specialist (12 month FTC)
HR Systems Specialist (12 month FTC) - Birmingham
Our client, a global organisation located in more than 40 countries, are currently recruiting for an HR Systems Specialist!
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the various systems supported by the HR Systems team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Maintain and develop core HR systems
- Contribute to HRIS projects (e.g. selecting, testing and implementing software).
- Progress systems activity within defined configurations, recommending changes where appropriate.
- Manage job schedules to satisfy scheduled or unscheduled changes.
- Carry out system administration activities eg toubleshooting, system maintenance, system testing, system/data checks fault-finding and resolution, managing user access.
- Support others using systems - e.g. designing and delivering training, and producing user guides.
- Support the Head of HR Systems on the delivery of HR System strategy to include process and quality management.
- Support reporting and measurement activity across the whole range of HR activity.
- Advise HR colleagues and progress with them reporting and measurements in line requirements e.g. Dashboard Reporting.
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requirements positively and with due regard to time to ensure delivery taking advice from the Head of HR Systems where appropriate.
- Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures, standard operating procedures and safe working practices, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement.
Essential skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of HR systems
- Demonstrable ability to use a broad range of Microsoft products
- It is important that you have a good understanding of HR and Recruitment services and the business processes that support these services
- Experience of raising and delivering process and service improvements.
- Experience and knowledge of working to processes and in line with process methodology
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- HRIS/IT project experience - e.g. testing, configuration
- HR systems experience
- Oracle fusion applications (Compensation, Performance, Core)
- Knowledge of recruitment systems ie Oracale or Taleo or similar
Please apply for immediate screening!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76118174