Mobile Developer iOS Swift Travel
Mobile Developer (iOS Swift) Kingston to £65k
Mobile Developer (iOS Swift Objective-C Agile REST API). Hugely successful global travel eCommerce site (1 million unique visitors p/week / 600 requests a second) is seeking a passionate Mobile Developer to design and develop iOS apps and mobile websites to keep them at the leading edge. You’ll be joining a small, Agile development team that cares about code quality.
The work is interesting and complex, as an Mobile Developer you’ll be using real-time information feeds (flight prices, hotel availability etc.) and developing secure transactional elements as well as considering issues around scalability and availability.
The company is technology driven (directors have technical backgrounds) and is constantly seeking to stay at the forefront of technical advancement including Agile TDD, a microservices architecture and Continuous Integration techniques.
- Strong iOS, Swift and / or Objective-C development skills
- Experience with both mobile and tablet devices (iPhone / iPad)
- Familiar with design, testing and backend Web Services (REST, JSON, APIs)
- Good knowledge of object orientated design and development principles
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Unit Testing tools and practices
- Technology enthusiast, opinionated yet pragmatic and keen to share ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable: travel industry experience, knowledge of other mobile platforms (Android, Windows)
As a Mobile Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits package including discounted holidays.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2572 for an informal discussion about this Mobile Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75952036