SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Director for a fast growing SME construction business in Castle Donnington. This business has recently been created, but has a long pedigree and trading history, with a number of long term contracts. The business has an impressive 5 year plan and is looking to grow through organic growth and acquisition.
As the Finance Director you will sit on the board and report into the the Chief Executive Officer, and will be responsible for leading the financial strategy to facilitate the Company's growth plans whilst challenging and improving existing processes and systems.
- Assisting in formulating, monitoring and managing the implementation of strategic plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Manage a small finance function
- Oversee the transaction processing systems
- Manage all third party relationships
- Supervise acquisition and due diligence activities
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of working at a senior finance level. You will have experience of partnering with an executive team, with a high level of communication skills. You will be hands on, with experience of getting into the detail and improving processes as well as advising on commercial business decisions.
This is a newly created role, so offers the opportunity to make the role your own and have an immediate impact.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76158608