PHP Magento Developer
PHP Magento Developer
The isev team are web and e-commerce experts, and we work in an ‘Agile’ way to create ‘better’. We build our own products and projects for clients, so if you’d like to work on both - products you can ‘sync’ your teeth into and the warm, fuzzy feeling that comes from working with nice clients - you’re more than welcome!
We’re looking for you, a talented, experienced Magento and PHP developer. However, with isev, you won’t be ‘just’ a developer, you’ll be an engineer, scientist and a family member!
As a Developer in our team:
- You will love your craft, and write code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running
- Magento 1 and 2 will feel comfortable for you to setup, develop, extend and support. Having created add-ons for it will be a big plus!
- Commerciality isn’t a chore, you are driven by time constraints and quality of delivery
- A track record of implementing new features in a well architected, maintainable manner, and helping others do the same, is what makes you stand out from the crowd
- Debugging will be second nature, a cinch. You will be able to guide less experienced team members to more quickly determined root causes and resolutions, and not a sticking plaster
- Ideally, you will be Magento Certified, with Developer Plus certification a distinct advantage
- You’ll have strong commercial experience with PHP development on business critical systems, using a PHP framework like Laravel
- You’ll be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development of multiple internal and external projects from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Experience with version control tools (ideally Git) and automated deployments
This is not a cipher, or a test… Most of the following will mean something to you. If they don’t then you will instinctively want to know what they are.
PHP, OOP, EAV, TDD, BDD, API, VCS, CI, SOLID, DI, IOC, GoF, EDP, SQL, PCI, XSS, CSRF, NGINX, AWS, SaaS, PaaS
It would be good if you have a portfolio showing examples of recent work applicable to this role. Bonus points if you are contributing to, developing, or maintaining any open source projects. Please send links.
A successful candidate
- Loves PHP, Magento and a challenge
- Has a great development track record
- Has a superb team ethic
- Does their research
- Always sees the glass half-full!
- Makes the most of any learning opportunities
- Thrives in a team environment but equally adept at working solo
Other Key Benefits
9 am to 4:30 pm working day! Pension. Choose your setup (Mac/PC). A good starting income for the right person, with benefits including 28 days holiday a year and some of the best colleagues around.
We believe that there is a massive benefit in the exchange and flow of ideas that come from having lunch together, drinking coffee (or tea) together, and forming friendships with colleagues.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76036571