Computational Linguist / Natural Language Processing Expert
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia.
They're Hiring Computational Linguist / Natural Language Processing Expert's NOW for their Bangkok, Thailand office!
- You are a machine learning guru with at least 2 years of experience (5 years preferred).
- You hold an academic quantitative degree, preferably a PhD (not a requirement but a big plus).
- You have 1-year plus product oriented experience in NLP / computational linguistics.
- You are an advanced coder in Python/Java/Scala/C++/C#
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok if successful - full visa and relocation on offer
Additionally, if you have any of the following it would be great:
- You're a web-scale structured/unstructured data magician (pulling, cleaning, imputing, transforming, dimension reducing, down sampling, visualising, dashboarding, SMOTEing, …)
- You have real world Machine Learning or Deep Learning experience and you're an A/B testing champion (namely, experience in a test driven ML/DL product environment)
- You have experience with external language corpora
- You have a good knowledge of what's 'Under the hood' of statistical methods and machine learning.
- You hold a successful NLP/CL product building track record (chat-bots, information retrieval / extraction, question answering, document classification / clustering, topic analysis, part-of-speech tagging, machine translation, name entity recognition, sentiment analysis, spam detection, …)
- A solid personal ML education plan
- (Nice to have: SQL, humour, blogging, Kaggle, online learning).
Calling all talented computation linguist (CL) experts and Natural Language Processing (NLP) authorities.
Are you passionate about solving real world problems with advanced machine learning methods?
Our client is looking for a Computational Linguist / Natural Language Processing expert to join the core data science team that builds data centric features for their website.
Your contributions will affect millions of their customers and will have a direct impact on their business results.
They have a lot of textual content (mainly flowing from their user reviews and properties descriptions) and they want you to help them transform their content into great products.
Here is a small sample of text based products you would be building:
- Answering free text queries about our properties (first step toward full blown chat bots)
- Generating targeted rich text ads for their properties
- Generating descriptions where they are missing (based on photos, reviews, etc.)
- Translating their reviews in to all the languages they support (50+ languages)
Our client has deep and rich data sets, many still untapped, and your real passion for the craft of statistics and machine learning has the power to unlock tangible business growth.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76057292