Location: Denton, M34 3SH
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 pro-rata (Dependant on experience), OTE £43,000 - £50,000
Normal Working Hours: Monday to Friday – Full time hours 8.00am to 5.30pm (42.5 hours)
Full time for interim period of three months due to needs of the business. After this period the role will be part time on average of 25 hours per week.
Part-time Hours – An average of 25 hours per week (TBC)
About the Finance Manager role:
Our client are recruiting for a competent Finance Manager to start immediately on a full time basis. The opening has created an ideal opportunity for an individual to support one of the UK largest Rating Agents in delivering change, direction and support to the organisations finance function. They act on the behalf of small to medium sized business occupiers nationwide with over 30,000 client property instructions to date.
Due to rapid growth it has created a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Finance Manager to join the team. Reporting to the CEO, the role will support the business growth by providing clear and valuable management information and financial reporting.
Duties of the Finance Manager include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the CEO in the day to day running of the business
- Working alongside the Credit Controller manager to ensure smooth & efficient running of both departments.
- Ensuring all monthly management accounts are produced on time. Responsibility for all areas of the P&L and balance sheet, with variance analysis & commentary
- Ensuring reconciliation completed each month.
- Undertaking & providing support on the monthly running of payroll & pension scheme
- Undertaking reporting at month and year-end
- Assisting with the end year preparation
- Daily banking requirements for the company
- All aspects of purchase ledger
- Successful candidate must have experience of Sage payroll from start to finish
- Book keeping up to Trial Balance & Accounts
- Allocating accurate payments to suppliers
- Monitoring and controlling financial performance of the business
- Strategic financial support to the Directors within the business
- Reviewing existing processes within the finance functions ensuring process are fit for purposes
- Monthly reporting of the Key Performance Indicators for the department.
- Preparation of weekly cash forecasts including client collections
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports to management highlighting reasons for and actions taken on overdue problems and debts
- Strong customer service abilities and understanding of query ownership, management and resolution.
- Administration of company benefits
- Dealing with HMRC on various issues
- Complete quarterly VAT returns
Requirements of the Finance Manager:
- They would consider candidates from an Accounts Management or Finance Management background or those with extensive experience in Bookkeeping, Payroll and Purchase / Sales Ledger
- Proficiency in bank reconciliation, both manual and automated
- Used to working in and managing a fast moving and high volume B2B environment
- Pro-active with a hands on approach to the day to day running of the department and problem solving
- Strong experience in balance sheet reconciliation
- Competent user of Sage 200, Sage 50 payroll & Microsoft Office / Excel
- The role will require a degree of flexibility during periods of increased workflow
Finance Manager Benefits:
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Our client offers a warm, friendly and modern working environment
- This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company who can offer long term career and team development opportunities.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Finance Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76153306