This award-winning organisation over the years has been steadily developing its name in the field of contemporary architecture and interior design. They offer a wide range of market-focused and design-led products for the building and construction sectors and are continuously evolving their product range and breaking new ground.
To add to their team they are currently seeking a Bespoke Design Engineer to design, develop and detail feasible design solutions and their associated products for manufacture to customer specifications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Product Design or Industrial Design
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience within a relevant professional environment
- A good working knowledge of 3D CAD software (SolidWorks or similar)
- An interest in design, preferably within construction or architecture
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- An ability to identify customers needs and understand technical information
- A technical background with knowledge of sheet metal fabrications would be useful
- Good sketching skills would be advantageous
- Creative with excellent problem solving skills; confident in 'thinking outside the box'
- Driving Licence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76155432