Java Developer in Test / QA Engineer Finance
Java Developer in Test / QA Engineer London to £60k
Java Developer in Test / QA Engineer (Automation Testing). Global leading financial software house that supplies algorithmic trading platforms and trade execution services to major financial institutions and investment banking clients is seeking a skilled manual Java Developer in Test / QA Engineer.
As a Java Developer in Test / QA Engineer you will join the Agile development team responsible for client services applications as the sole Automation QA (you’ll be working with two manual QA analysts and the development team using Java, C#, C++ and web based technologies). You’re main responsibility will be to increase test automation coverage on one of their global products, a highly customisable cross asset trade execution management system using Java.
City based offices with a collaborative software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and free lunch on Friday.
- Strong Java coding skills
- A passion for automation, ideally including automated testing experience
- Experience of working closely with developers ideally in an Agile team
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Broad knowledge of technology and software architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic background, having achieved a minimum 2.1 from a top tier university
As a Java Developer in Test / QA Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits including travel season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, private medical and dental insurance, subsidised gym membership and much more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2580 for an informal discussion about this Java Developer in Test / QA Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76030079