Principal Transport Planner - North Tyneside
- Extensive background within transport planning, specifically development planning;
- Strong report writing skills - including transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Proficiency with Saturn or Vissim;
- Comfortable leading the delivery of transport projects;
- Experience of supporting and managing more junior staff;
- Knowledge of the local market would be beneficial.
If successful, you will become a key member of the team within a widely regarded organisation, who are currently carrying out a range of major developments across the UK.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £45,000, coupled with a fantastic benefits package and plenty of opportunities to progress within the company.
For more information on this position or similar opportunities, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003.
North Tyneside, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Washington, Blyth, Hartlepool, Consett.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76027910