Data Migration Lead - Data Integration Lead, ETL , SQL
Data Migration Lead -Data Platform Lead - ETL Data Platform Lead - Data Integration Lead is required for my client who are based in Poole, Dorset, who are embarking on a Data and Analytical transformation programme to improve the way they manage, govern and derive analysis from data assets. This role is up to 2 years fixed term role paying up to £41,500 + Bens
The Data Platform Lead - Data Migration Lead - Data integration Lead will lead a team who are responsible for implementation and day to day management of new data platforms with the latest technology. This technology includes Data Integration, Master Data, and Data Science/Analytics. This role provides a best practice approach in use of the platform capabilities to integrate systems, master data sets, and works in partnership with Analysis teams in the provision of data and analysis output.
Key responsibilities for this Data Migration Lead - Data Integration Lead
- Responsible for supervision, staff development/succession planning, and for setting guidelines/standards for Data Platform Specialists & associated tools, in order to maintain an effective operational function at all times.
- Establish and monitor service levels between the Data Platform team and other teams as appropriate
- Be proficient in all aspects of the technical capabilities that make up the Data platform: Data Integration (DI), Data Mastering (MDM), and Data Analytics (DA) in order to support the teams in use of the platform and outputs.
- Responsible for the team continuing to provide expert guidance to users of the shared data platform, who will include Data Governance Analysts, Data Scientist specialists, various Data Analyst Communities, and the wider business such as Data Managers, Data Stewards and Data Users.
Experience required for this Data Platform Lead is
- Experience with Data Integration, Data Migration, Master Data Management, or Data Science software.
- Developed, designed or managed Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) routines
- Experience of data wrangling and having worked to sanitise messy data
- Previous experience working with SQL code
- Defined or worked with a variety of data formats - e.g. csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Experience in an operational support role e.g.: designing system startup measures, support call handling procedures, diagnosis methods
- Experience with a wide range of protocols and data transfer methods e.g. batch, real-time, near real-time - REST, SOAP, Web Services
- Worked in an Agile manner: hands-on experience following agile and test-driven development
- Previous work designing/managing data structures within a data warehouse
My client are looking to reward this Data Migration Lead - Data Integration Lead for this up to 2 years Fixed Term role a salary of between £35,000- £41,500 + bens, my client are a high profile client who are based in Poole, Dorset.
If you want to be involved in this multi - year programme to build the foundations of a top class data management and analytical service , then please forward your CV across to me ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76148636