Brand Marketing Assistant
Our client has a 12 month fixed term contract vacancy for a Brand Marketing Assistant, reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, supporting with all things brand. Sitting within the wider marketing team, the Brand and Group area drive excellence and consistency in communications to leverage collective brand power.
This is a varied and busy role, with lots to do, but also very exciting and will give exposure to many areas within marketing and brand management. Ideal for a recent graduate or someone looking to start a career in brand marketing within a global organisation.There is occasional travel required with this role.
ABOUT THE PERSON
• Degree level educated or previous experience - preferably in Business and/or Marketing
• Excellent written skills – good command of the English language and grammar
• Creative mindset – willing to contribute to meetings and bring own ideas
• Positive and proactive – glass half-full attitude, with great initiative
• Flexible and responsible - not put off by a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
• A real team player – willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76067663