SEN Teacher Assistant - ASAP start
SEN Support Staff
- Flexible working hours
- Short term, day to day and long term positions available
- Weekly pay
- Schools across the Lewisham borough
- Wide range of SEN settings including ASD, SEMHD, SLD and PMLD settings
- 60-75 daily rate
We are currently recruiting specialist SEN support staff to work in schools across the London Borough of Lewisham on short term and long term contracts starting immediately. Sickness is on the increase and short term positions are readily available. Working on supply gives SEN support staff the opportunity to not be tied to a fixed contract and flexible working hours each week. SEN schools across the Lewisham borough are crying out for SEN support staff to provide relief when they need it most. These SEN support staff roles would also be the perfect fit for somebody looking to gain experience in a range of settings.
Schools are looking for their SEN support staff to have:
- Experience working with children with SEN including ASD, PMLD and Speech and Language Needs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Able to commit to working at least 3 days per week (flexible)
- Ability to use own initiative and get 'stuck in'
- Experience in or happy to undertake personal care tasks including feeding and changing
- Experience using PECs and Makaton (desirable but not essential)
If you are available immediately and are looking to work in a flexible environment across a range of SEN schools utilising your specialist skills with supporting SEN students then send through your CV today.
Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Reeson Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76143161