Full Stack PHP Developer
My client is looking for a full stack PHP developerto join its small development team. You will be developing backend and front end aspects across a number of web applications, both maintaining and improving the systems as well as designing and implementing new features.
You should have strong experience in developing all aspects of a PHP application using a framework such as Laravel. You should be as comfortable developing server side logic to solve complex problems as you are crafting the HTML and CSS the apps produce. You will take ownership of new features from design to deployment to maintenance.
Core skills required:
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields, or relevant experience
- Laravel (or related PHP frameworks such a Symfony)
Querying and managing SQL databases (MySQL) and key/value stores such as Redis
Experience with the following is a bonus:
- Linux, Nginx, Node.js and other server skills
- AWS Cloud experience (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Python language knowledge
- Real time pub/sub technologies such as Socket.io
- ElasticSearch search and analytics experience
- Experience with OCR/text extraction systems
Great prospect of growing with a new company
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76155589