Senior Infrastructure Technician
Senior Infrastructure Technician - Global Technology organisation - Cheshire
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Global technology organisation for a Senior Infrastructure Technician.
Your new role
Our Senior Infrastructure Technician is responsible for:
- Providing 3rd line and SME support to Barclays File Transfer environment, primarily supporting connect direct and sterling file gateway technologies as well as SFTP on in housed developed solutions
- The role provides exposure to leading edge software technology and underlying platforms operating mission critical services to the group.
- Operating as a Middleware Technician, providing key input into technical designs for a variety of projects
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Connect Direct installation and configuration on Unix, Mainframe or Windows
- Secure+, TLS encryption and certificate management
- Experience of working in a 2nd/3rd line IT support or project delivery environment
- Skilled in incident, problem and change management - ITIL accreditation advantageous
- Change Management/Project build, test and implementation of Middleware File Transfer components
- Ability to understand and influence high level technical design of Middleware component
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with on-going career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76036824