Senior Finance Business Partner
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Strategic Business Partner for a large FTSE client in Peterborough. This is a purely commercial role where you will be partnering both internal and external stakeholders to support business leaders to deliver profitable and sustainable growth.
The business has a focus on ambition and growth and are going through a finance transformation to create a new operating model, where the Business Partners will use the financial data and analytics generated to offer strategic insight and value-adding activities to customers.
As the Business Partner, you be responsible for providing dedicated, commercial and financial decision support aligned to strategic and customer priorities, to win good business and improve shareholder value. You will work with a portfolio of business to challenge assumptions, influence decisions and make recommendations for efficiency improvements in order to sustain growth.
You will act as a trusted point of contact for business leaders, transforming financial and non-financial information into insight which influences decision making to improve financial performance of the business.
- Act as a trusted, visible and accessible point of contact to business leaders; providing commercial and financial decision support; challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance
- Understand the customer landscape and their drivers to provide contract/service pricing, cash and margin optimisation recommendations, ensuring an acceptable balance of risk and return
- Accountable for the accuracy of financial records, compliance, business financial plans and forecasts that are produced by the Centre of Excellence
- Understand the value drivers of the business and provide guidance on contract/service performance including ROI, scenario planning, KPI analysis and benchmarking
- Support the portfolio strategy through market, competitor and portfolio analysis; and inform market entry and exit decisions
- Provide challenge and decision support for new business, drawing upon the Pricing and Deal Architecture and Legal teams, as appropriate
- Develop customer relationships to support successful commercial and financial negotiations regarding variable revenue, rebids and change notices
- Support business leaders to deliver contractual obligations through identification of over and under delivery, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations
- Drive contract/service cost optimisation projects through profitability analysis and efficiency recommendations
- Proactive identification, assessment and management of financial and commercial risks
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders through the sharing of knowledge and collaboration
- Champion working as part of a virtual team with the business, Centre of Excellence and Group Finance to embed and sustain the Finance Operating Model
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of adding value in a commercially orientated bidding and contracting environment. You will also have a track record of collaborating with business leaders across a complex business environment, with the ability to influence, negotiate, and resolve contracts with key decision makers. You will have a strong commercial acumen, diligence, integrity and personal gravitas.
If you are looking for a true commercial role, where you will be able to impact the commercial growth of the business, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76030774