Marketing Manager 18 month Contract
A talented Marketing Manager who is immediately available is needed at a penultimate time for this leading UK business. The business is moving from a reactive inbound marketing strategy to a full out bound strategy. You will need to have excellent below the line skills including building market leading brochures from scratch and you will need to have a background in marketing to customers and consumers.
BASIC: £40,000 plus bonus!
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Car, Health-Care, Pension
COMPANY PROFILE – Marketing Manager
This leading, innovative business supplying products into the building, construction, wholesale and trade environments seek a talented marketer to drive a new outward bound marketing strategy.
With a background in Product, Brand or Category Marketing you’ll be working with some of the markets most compelling products, targeting both B2C and B2B sectors
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager – 18 Month Contract
You will lead the development of all marketing and communications across an impressive portfolio of products throughout the UK. Working closely with a range of stakeholders such as Product Development, Head of Marketing and New Product Development teams you’ll ensure the product range is championed into its most effective market position. Taking into consideration the full marketing mix and a significant budget, further responsibilities will include, but not restricted to:-
* Take ownership of marketing communications for all new product launches to ensure successful ‘go to market’ strategies.
* Build and re-develop customer product brochures and literature.
* Work closely with customer insight to ensure marketing strategies are effectively aligned.
* Management and development of the UK/IRE product marketing strategy including high profile launches and rationalisation where required.
* Execute marketing strategies through a range of distributional and sales channels including Retail, Independent, Wholesale and Trade.
* Communicate clear product development plans to internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to ensure brand alignment and all marketing collateral and information is effective.
* Taking advantage of detailed consumer & customer insight; develop compelling new product & category propositions to go to market.
* Work with internal teams and 3rd parties to ensure all marketing collateral and information is effective.
* Develop plans and budgets for each product area in conjunction with the UK/IRE business strategy.
* Research and develop strategies to target vertical market opportunities aligned to our customer segment targets, working with Regional Marketing Executive and Communications lead.
Ideally you’ll have experience of driving consumer product marketing campaigns through a range of different channels.
An opportunity to work for a leading UK organisation in a truly innovative environment.
It is likely the successful candidate will have held any one of the following roles and work (not exclusively) within the following market arenas:- Marketing Communications Manager, Product Development Manager, Brand Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Communications Manager, Category Marketing Manager,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Marketing Manager – 18 month Contract reference KA1709-35 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76148175