EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO FINANCE DIRECTOR - IMMEDIATE START
I am working with a successful Hotel Group , who are looking fro an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be the Directors right hand, the eyes and ears of the office. In this fast paced role you will be able to juggle multiple projects.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Diary management; arranging and co-ordinating meetings internally and externally across global time zones, include Board of Director and committee meetings
- Preparing agendas and documentation for meetings and taking and distributing meeting minutes (attending meetings as required)
- Creating presentations
- Collating and/or preparing regular operational and other reports
- Arranging travel, including flight, train, hotel, restaurant bookings and car hire
- Managing calls, emails, and post screening; promptly responding to straightforward correspondence
- Ensuring that all databases and filings are kept up to date
- Assisting with organisation and maintenance of legal and company secretary team files
- Assessing, responding to, promptly dealing with and following up on all queries
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Researching various matters
- Arranging corporate bookings for visitors to the hotels as and when required and the travel arrangements for Directors as required
- Managing assembly and distribution of Board of Directors and committee packs
- Office administration, including handling expense claims
- Being involved in and helping to co-ordinate any ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Other executive administrative duties as and when required, including providing cover for colleagues.
- Supporting other SVP's as and when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, experienced individual to be part of a high energy environment. You must be confident using in using Microsoft Office.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75930425