Commercial Insurance SME Account Executive
Toucan recruitment are working alongside a prestige growing company and looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance SME Accounts Executive.
They have an immediate need for an experienced Commercial Insurance SME Account Executive for a new office based in Newport and seeking an individual who will share their commitment to deliver business excellence.
Their award winning group is committed to the development and well-being of their employees. They believe in a trusting partnership, in return for rewards of a favourable employee benefits package, the offer of a share in the group, training and development schemes and financial assistance with qualifications.
The ideal candidate will need to have at least two year's experience, gained from within either underwriting or broking sectors within the commercial insurance industry and have made progress towards Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications, although this is not essential.
Summary of the main responsibilities and activities:
- Build trusting relationships with clients, prospects and insurers
- Development and growth of an account of clients to predetermined targets
- Control of premium collection and aged debtors relating to the account
- Interaction with prospects and clients to collect and collate information in respect of new business enquiries, renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Preparation of presentations and submissions to insurers and suppliers
- Overseeing the broking of risks to insurers and suppliers
- Negotiate policy terms, conditions, premium and income
- Review market results, analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research, to make suitable insurer and product recommendations and demonstrate competency by explaining the extent of cover
- Production and presentation of new business quotation and renewal terms
- Conduct periodic reviews with clients to review their needs
- Attendance at insurer survey, meetings with loss adjuster or other service providers to manage the client account
- Provide advice to clients and prospects on an ongoing basis in respect of current insurance policies and additional insurance products for consideration
- Arrange cover to comply with the client instructions
- Process new business, renewal and mid-term adjustments
- Check all documentation for accuracy before issuing to clients or appropriate parties
If you feel that this is the role for you please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76041664