Net Developer - FinTech, Cloud, DevOps
We have the pleasure of recruiting a .Net Developer to join a multinational FinTech FDI setting up in Belfast City Centre. The experienced .Net Developer will work on global greenfield projects with fortune 500 clients in the FinTech space.
This role would suit a technically minded .Net Developer with a financial background to develop their skills and work with cutting edge technologies in a globally recognised, FTSE 250 company.
The successful .Net Software Developer will join a forming team of expert Developers to work on a variety of greenfield projects. You will identify problems by data modelling and create design solutions to ensure software performance. The .Net Developer will develop, migrate, support and maintain all code for client applications.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience with .Net Frameworks
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a similar technical discipline
- Experience with tools supporting SDLC (Jenkins/Nexus/Chef/Docker)
- Ideally experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure / AWS
- Experience of MVC
- Web services (SOAP, REST, WCF)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in agile/waterfall development methodologies
- Desirable experience in financial sector
- Central Belfast location
- Excellent holiday days -35
- Bonus scheme
- Ability to improve your technical knowledge working with cutting edge modern tools, within an experienced team
- Full specialist training for new tools or technologies
Keywords: Senior .Net Developer, .Net Software Developer, Senior C#.Net, .Net Financial Software Developer, .Net Analyst Programmer, C# Developer, C#.Net Developer, DevOps
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76158464