Our client, a multi-national technologies company, is hiring for a Product Sales Development Manager, to join its Product Marketing team, responsible for the development of the product strategy and proposition development.
- Managing the product range through whole lifecycle, and developing the proposition for all associated products (including solutions) to drive sales and to maximise both revenue and profit opportunities.
- Developing marketing development plans with nominated channel partners to enable achievement of Masterplan sales targets
- Developing and implementing activity to support the entry and exit of products, including business case presentations for channel strategy, pricing, promotions and incentives
- Liaising with our headquarters in Europe regarding product requirements, specifications and timescales including attending European product planning meetings as required - usually quarterly
- Monitoring sales/inventory levels, recommending and implementing corrective action as appropriate
- Evaluating new product relevant options, accessories and solutions negotiating pricing, delivery and assimilation of commercial and technical issues
- Maintaining contact with industry specialists/analysts and other associated bodies to support the development of a strategy for the portfolio
- Preparing product launch materials and being the ambassador for your product range
- Maintaining price lists and other relevant documentation
- Previous experience in a product management role preferably within the office equipment arena
- Commercial acumen combined with strong problem solving skills and the determination and creativity to overcome objections and obstacles
- Self motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with an eye for detail and the ability to stay calm and remain productive when under pressure
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76146179