HR SYSTEMS SPECIALIST - BIRMINGHAM
This international law firm is looking for a HR Systems Specialist to join their team in Birmingham on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The primary focus of this position is to support the maintenance of various systems supported by the HR Systems team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of HR systems
- Demonstrable ability to use a broad range of Microsoft products
- It is important that you have a good understanding of HR and Recruitment services and the business processes that support these services
- Experience of raising and delivering process and service improvements.
- Experience and knowledge of working to processes and in line with process
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76074933