Our client is a highly reputable financial services organisation who pride themselves on their ability to establish strong and transparent relationships. They offer fantastic benefits and a great work life balance and are now looking to hire a Senior Associate to develop their apprenticeship programmes.
Developing strong emerging leadership programmes plays a key role in ensuring they identify, engage and retain their talent to meet our current and future needs.
In this role you will support HR and the wider business as the apprenticeship expert, and will work closely with the Learning & Development team to ensure the development of apprenticeship programmes aligned to the People Strategy.
You will be responsible for developing and designing a suite of apprenticeship programmes aligned to their apprenticeship strategy, People Strategy and Academy offering. You will:
- Be the expert on the apprenticeship levy, public sector duty and apprenticeship standards
- Develop and maintain strong external apprenticeship networks, keeping well informed of apprenticeship standards
- Work closely internally with Finance and payroll teams to manage and forecast the apprenticeship levy fund
- Work with L&D Advisors and HR Business Partners to better understand their capability development needs and existing learning plans, identifying how apprenticeships can support this
- Design and develop apprenticeship programmes to support career development and help break down barriers at progression points, focusing on their diversity and inclusion strategy
- Manage supplier relationships ensuring value for money and service levels are maintained
- Develop a 'degree type' apprenticeship aligned to existing apprenticeship standards, building relationships with relevant universities
This is an exciting opportunity to shape their apprenticeship strategy. We are seeking someone that demonstrates a passion in this field and has a track record for implementing change at pace, with a focus on continuous improvement.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75964707