Senior Web Security Engineer (Ethical Hacker) - Bangkok
You will possess the following attributes:
- Penetration Testing
- Information Security
- Application Security / Web Application Security
- Vulnerability Management
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- Windows / Power shell
- Willing and able to work in Bangkok, Thailand
- 5yrs minimum experience with CISSP (Desirable), CEH (Mandatory), OWASP (Mandatory), GIAC (Preferred)
- Working in a fast pace DevOp environment where code change happens at a rapid speed and where it is paramount to control security testing into a continuous deployment/integration flow.
- You will have extensive experience using tools and methodologies used to perform cyber security analysis and interpretation, deep understanding of cyber threat including current and emerging threat vectors, deep understanding of cyber security and/or information security with previous experience of undertaking analysis in support of cyber threats and incidents.
This company is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. They love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition.
What's in it for you?
If successful you will receive good exposure to the business side, and be able to see and measure the true value of the work. Nothing is opaque at my client. They work in agile which for them does mean really focusing on business value as well as technological aptitude. Despite the success and size of the company they really operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you're working on, the technologies and how they solve the business concerns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76070476