Senior Brand Manager - Nottingham
A fantastic brand marketing position within a leading global retailer with head office based in the Midlands! A rare opportunity for an ambitious and forward thinking brand marketing expert to test themselves in one of the UK's most loved retailers! Based out of Nottingham with a competitive package in the region of £50-60,000 per annum.
This is an incredible opportunity to lead the development of a consumer brand portfolio as part of one of the most loved retail brands in the UK. You will be accountable for brand positioning, driving value and delivering brand performance, focused on the UK but also looking for opportunities to take our brand portfolio global. You will be creating the legacy and defining the future innovation plans for your brands, sharing accountability for the full brand P&L across markets. Your ability to manage multiple projects at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within the matrix.
You will be responsible for to the direction and consumer driven strategy of your brands.
The unique hybrid model; where we own the brands and the retail stores, allows us to try new and different launch models and pioneer trial driving tools.
- You will be working directly with the consumer insight and planning partners to develop deeper consumer insights and map category understanding.
- With world leading technical and R&D teams you will develop new formulas and consumer benefits in suncare / skincare, creating innovation plans based on consumer insight.
- Lead the multifunctional team to create winning brand building plans. You will be responsible for developing, sharing and evolving brand pricing and promotional guidelines.
- You are responsible for the development of the Brand Guidelines (including Visual Identity) and you will set high standards that maintain and protect these at all times.
- You support the overall portfolio achievement of financial and Commercial targets (revenue, profitability, share) as well as driving improved brand health (e.g. awareness, penetration, engagement).
- Develop and coach top talent brand managers.
- This role is varied and while based in the Nottingham office, will require some travel to visit and interact with agencies in London.
The ideal candidate will have a number of years brand marketing experience and have an interest in beauty brands/products. Experience in innovation and product will of course be beneficial as well as an understanding in customer insight and the ability to lead marketing campaign ideas and communications plans.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76151191