Year 5 Teacher - Curriculum and Additional Needs Lead
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Year 5 teacher for a permanent role in St Helens.
I am currently working in partnership with an Outstanding Primary School in St Helen's to recruit an experienced Year 5 teacher who will hold additional duties as the school curriculum and additional needs lead.
Closing Date: 6th October 2017
Interviews to be held on 19th October 2017
Your new School
You will be joining an Ofsted Outstanding school were you will become a key part of the school senior leadership team delivering a creative and engaging curriculum for children to learn.
Your new role
In your new role you work alongside the Headteacher and other members of the senior leadership team to be accountable for the progress of all children deemed to have additional needs in the group including all vulnerable adult along with:
- Ensuring the curriculum across the school is implemented and delivered to a high standard.
- Ensure that all curriculum policies are kept up to date, adhered to and monitoring taking place
- Oversee all aspects of the SENDCo role: organising meetings, preparing reports, panel reviews and EHC plans
- Ensuring Monitoring and Evaluation is acted upon to secure School Improvement in all areas of school life
- In the absence of the Deputy Headteacher, take responsibility for the behaviour management
- Lead by example in all areas of the curriculum and a core subject.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an outstanding teacher who has a proven track record of raising standards, see children's development at the the heart of your work and have ambition to become an outstanding leader. You will be motivated and inspire the people who work around you to work to an outstanding level.
What you'll get in return
You will get to work with highly motivated children in a warm, welcoming and caring school. You will be supported by a strong leadership team, PTA and dedicated team of governors as well as receiving extensive CPD opportunities to allow you to you to develop in to a strong leader.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76153155