Category manager Team Knowhow Services
At Dixons Carphone we will not only help our customers to access the technology and the connectivity that is right for them, but also find the expertise and services that bring them to life. Through our award-winning Team Knowhow brand, we have developed a comprehensive range of services to suit customers' needs.
Services is at the forefront of our future strategy and continues to be one of the most exciting and fast paced areas of our business to work in and this role is an opportunity to own, develop and grow your own service area.
- Create a market leading strategy for your service area, working cross functionally with internal and external stake holders to deliver and execute a multichannel service proposition.
- Focus on making other areas of the business, particularly the buying teams, understand the importance and impact of your strategy on the profitability of their respective areas.
- Present your initiatives and analysis to Heads of Category and Directors within the core commercial teams to enable them to make fully informed product buying decisions.
You will have:
- Experience working as a Category Manager, Buyer or other similar commercial role
- Stakeholder management up to and including Directors: including strong influencing, communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer facing execution – ability to see the world through customers as well as commercial eyes.
- Strong commercial acumen, with good analytical skills.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76135424