Online/Offline Digital Designer (Mid-Weight) // Travel & Tourism // Up to £24,000
Considered to be the UK’s leading company in its respected field we pride ourselves on giving each one of our customers the first-class service they deserve.
Don’t believe me? Our awards speak for themselves.Who you are…
- Demonstrate a burning passion for all things design, online & offline.
- Experience across both web & print (agency or in-house) - 2 years’ experience.
- An up-to-date portfolio is a must which clearly highlights your ability to work to industry standards, web standards compliant websites and emails along with magazines, brochures, advertising campaigns, brand identity work and beautiful typography.
You can consider yourself ‘ahead’ if you have most/all of the above and experience with one or more of the following:
- Coding – HTML/CSS – for emails and landing pages.
- Image retouching.
- Video editing and graphics.
- DSLR photography.
- Has a creative flair and a keen eye for detail.
- Already works with a wide range of media and is confident in Adobe CC.
- Is able to work as part of a team both within the marketing department and across the business in external teams.
- If you can do all the above and still keep smiling…
- A competitive salary and package – up to £24,000 (depending on experience and talent).
- A great, relaxed, working environment.
- Onsite gym – free to staff members.
- Free on-site parking.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76035830