Business Travel Finance / Accounts Assistant
his highly successful established Business Travel client, who will support the right applicant in undertaking your AAT as long as you meet the criteria needed, but if you do not want to study at present then this will not be an issue.
As an Accounts Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To learn, apply, advise on and arrange all aspects of book keeping and related services, adhering to procedures, policies and regulations of the client, suppliers, office and statutory bodies, ensuring that reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- To operate effectively and efficiently computerised accounting and back office systems, plus all other forms of office supplied technology.
- To reconcile the daily bankings made by the branches, marking off these items against invoices and credit notes, ensuring all items are correctly posted with the minimum of delay.
- To prepare and reconcile statements of accounts for client companies, on a regular basis and of a type and format as agreed with the client.
- To reconcile supplier invoices, office and branch invoices, verifying their accuracy prior to raising a cheque for payment.
- To reconcile credit card and debit card statements of account together with the bank account statements.
- To liaise with branches, suppliers and clients by telephone, email, fax, and letter whilst carrying out the functions of the post.
- To prioritise the workload to ensure that deadlines are met, whilst working neatly, accurately, quickly and calmly at all times.
- To ensure that all end of month close down procedures are actioned and adhered to.
- To ensure that end of financial year procedures are actioned and adhered to.
Accounts Assistant Skill attributes:
- You need to come from a travel background in Finance or operations so that you understand the terminology
- Good spread sheet knowledge
- Has good initiative and analytical interest
- Good communication skills
To apply for this Accounts Assistant job, please apply ASAP - Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76123966