Closed System Flushing Engineer
- To undertake closed system flushing and dosing works to the highest standards as per the guidance stated in BSRIA BG50/29.
- Provide support and development for others where required.
- Act as a lead engineer on site when undertaking large project works and point of contact for the client.
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are completed to a high standard within the agreed timescales.
- Complete full interpretation of the laboratory and infield test kit results.
- Be able and competent to undertake installation works when required.
- Set-up and commission post installation works.
- Act as a representative of Interserve Water carrying out work as detailed by the Project Manager.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of our customers and work colleagues at all times.
- To ensure all works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- To support business growth and retain existing customers.
- Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Project Manager.
- Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of the Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Knowledge and understanding of BSRIA BG50/29, BSRIA training course completion would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable mechanical knowledge of closed systems and relevant assets.
- Knowledge and understanding of side stream filtration systems, and pre-treatment plants.
- Suitable level of chemical and chemistry understanding.
- Suitable and sufficient experience working within the water treatment industry.
- Health and safety management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning skills.
- Able to work as a member of a team, lead a team when required.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Physically able to complete required duties.
- Full driving licence.
- Able to deal directly with customers and represent the company in a professional manner along with the ability to resolve any issues that may occur.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76150156