Group Financial Controller/ Group Treasury Manager
A global brand is working exclusively with Robert Half to recruit a Group Financial Controller/ Group Treasury Manager position. If you are fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and are looking to work in a forward thinking and brand focused accounting role then please get in touch.
This business has a great reputation in the globally and is really looking for value add finance professionals who enjoy interacting with operational managers and leading process improving around financial reporting and control.
As you will be required to join the existing finance team to really drive robust financial control and improved management information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the HQ finance function including Financial accounting, Accounts Payable and HQ Treasury teams.
- Manage monthly and annual reporting of actual results to Group Finance within agreed deadlines.
- Support the Group Finance Manager to ensure quarterly and annual audits run smoothly and no audit adjustments are required.
- Produce statutory accounts for main HQ Company and manage production for 5 UK Holding companies. Ensure auditor sign off within group deadlines.
- Manage the HQ Treasury function, which operates on a global scale, including foreign currency monitoring, forecasting and hedging/trading and interest deposit returns.
- Manage Intra-group loans with Group parent and within International Business.
- Lead on Group treasury projects.
- Ensure all monthly timetables are adhered to and deadlines are achieved.
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Manage and develop team of 8 (3 direct reports).
- Ad hoc projects.
These roles are very varied and would enable someone to build an exciting career with a growing business. This organisation has a number of flagship sponsorship deals and is every visible in the UK.
If you are fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and looking for a Group Financial Controller/ Group Treasury role then please apply to find out more. Ideally you will need a strong academic background and have worked for strong branded business. If you are looking to make your first move out of practice then this could be a really exciting next step.
This business is a strong and well recognised business in Basingstoke.
Salary & Benefits
£60,000 -£70,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76135344