Technical Consultant Data Analyst Telco Network
Technical Consultant / Data Analyst. Successful software house that are developing a pioneering data alignment, service management and revenue assurance product is seeking a Technical Consultant / Data Analyst with a strong knowledge of Telcos systems. Extracting data and proving the business case in a pre-sales capacity, you will architect, configure and implement innovative solutions and undertake technical training.
As a Technical Consultant / Data Analyst you will be become a product expert working with clients including global Telcos, ISPs, financial institutions and investment banks, both remotely and on-site; typically 1 week per month, although flexibility is required.
This successful company based in Central London is at the leading edge of semantic technology and state of the art artificial intelligence techniques, providing an exciting opportunity to work with a disruptive / game changing technology.
- Strong data analysis skills, comfortable working with large data sets, SQL and / or BI tools
- querying skills and– large scale data analysis experience and/or a background in database / business intelligence development advantageous
- Really good understanding of telecommunications network technologies for mobile e.g. RAN, 3G, 4G/LTE (ideally also 5G) and / or fixed line such as Layer 2, Layer 3, DWDM, SDH, EMIX, IPCORE, IPVPN
- Client facing ability (excellent communications skills, well presented, confident)
- Bright, quick thinker, degree educated (typically 2.1 or above)
- Desirable: experience with graph data, RDF, SPARQL, TripleStore databases
As a Technical Consultant / Data Analyst you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2588 for an informal discussion about this Technical Consultant / Data Analyst opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76129513