Ageas, one of the UK’s top insurance companies, is looking for a CRM Executive to join their content savvy communications team based in Eastleigh, Hampshire. This role will suit someone with proven CRM experience, who is comfortable interrogating and analysing system processes and data.
The successful CRM Executive will ensure that the broker distribution channel has the right tools to be effective in meeting its commercial objectives, specifically around optimising and developing its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and broker focused website.
The main responsibilities of the CRM Executive:
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the broker CRM solution Microsoft Dynamics 365, ensuring highly targeted and relevant campaigns achieves their objectives.
- Extract data from Microsoft Dynamics to support sales and marketing campaigns that put Ageas front of mind with UK insurance brokers.
- Interrogate and analyse data to identify trends and opportunities to improve marketing activity.
- Identify ways to help business functions maximise the CRM system.
- Support CRM users by partnering with the IT department and/or the software company to solve users’ problems, acting as first line support.
- Help identify and assist with system enhancement roadmaps.
- Assist the Heads of Sales and Broker Marketing Manager with developing new lead generating ideas and initiatives particularly regarding events, co-marketing, geo-targeting, etc.
- Working with external agencies to create procedures and techniques to maximise CRM data efficiency and user adoption.
Website / ageasbroker.co.uk
- First responder for any internal or external queries regarding the site.
- Work closely with business functions and IT to ensure a seamless journey for brokers across the site and into the tools and relevant associated trading platforms.
- Analyse website performance, gathering data on key conversion points, trends and insight to drive incremental improvements to the user experience, development and content.
- Establish strong rapport with Broker Development teams and other departments to ensure a sense of team in all assignments and daily operations.
- Effectively manage the digital agency that built and supports the Content Management System (CMS) for ageasbroker.co.uk.
What makes a good CRM Executive at Ageas:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) experience, ideally Microsoft Dynamics, however could be SalesForce or other similar enterprise level CRM solution in a B2B channel environment.
- Broad experience of managing websites, including using a wide range of CMS platforms.
- Flexible and adaptable, enjoys finding pragmatic solutions to solving stakeholder, broker and creative challenges.
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail.
- Curiosity to seek out and identify opportunities and solutions that create efficiencies, optimise and develop broker relationships.
- Awareness and understanding of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations and how these affect the management of CRM data, B2B marketing and the website.
- Work as an integrated member of the Business Development and Broker Marketing teams and assist with other business-development related activities as and when requested.
We're a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK, distributing our Personal and Commercial products through brokers, intermediaries, affinity partners and the internet. We have two consumer brands – Back Me Up and RIAS – and partner with some of the nation’s most well-known brands, such as John Lewis, Age UK, Toyota, Virgin Money and General Motors. We also hold a 50.1% share in Tesco Underwriting, providing home and motor insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Insuring around five million customers and working with a range of partners, we are recognised for delivering consistent and high-quality customer experiences. We employ around 4,000 people with offices based across the UK.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy in the role of CRM Executive
A comprehensive range of flexible benefits options such as a company pension, 23 days’ holiday rising to 25 days after 3 years service (you can also buy or sell up to 5 days), life assurance, and an annual bonus. We also offer a wide range of discounts with local retailers & gyms, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and healthcare cash plans.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76154996