McGinley Education are looking for Maths, English and Science teachers to start as soon as possible.
We have seen an increase in schools coming to McGinley with the need for outstanding teachers in the core subjects.
We work with a large number of Secondary schools across the 10 LEA's of Manchester. Many of the schools we have great relationships with are 'Outstanding' schools that will be recruiting passionate teachers that will hit the ground running with their department to maintain and raise attainment levels.
You will need to a subject specialist in any of the core subjects and be able to teach across KS3/KS4 with a couple vacancies requiring KS5 experience too.
You will be supported by a strong departments and all NQT's will have the option for weekly meetings with a mentor, regardless if you opt in to completing an NQT term.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching GCSE English/Maths/Science
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning.
The benefits of working at these school's include opportunities for continuous professional development, and continuous support from a successful team of teachers.
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include;
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant.
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.
If you believe that you are suitable for this challenge, please get in touch with Orien at McGinley Education on 0161 413 7929 or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76108135