Group FP&A Analyst
A new and exciting opportunity has opened up as a Group FP&A Analyst within a leading FTSE 250 energy company.
My client, a London-based FTSE 250 energy company, is in search of a Group Analyst whose role will focus on financial planning and forecasting, monthly management reporting and delivering information for the board. Ideal candidates will be team players who are confident to take ownership of their work and be able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders.
As the Group FP&A Analyst, based in London, your role will cover a range of ad-hoc projects as well as having key responsibilities such as:
- Ownership of group planning and reporting, specifically in relation to forecast model;
- Lead in the production of financial analysis supporting the business plan, quarterly reviews, and weekly forecast updates;
- Delivering high quality performance reporting for both internal and external use;
Additional more general responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Group FP&A Manager in producing board level documentation to support reporting;
- Taking a key role in developing and improving control of financial forecasting processes across the Group;
- Developing a wide network and business partnering by representing your team to the wider finance and non-finance sections.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will be able to demonstrate flexibility and confidence in working with all levels of the team.
You will have:
- ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA qualification
- Demonstrate a background in group planning and forecasting
- Commercial interest and knowledge
- Willingness to learn about all aspects of the business
- Strong communications skills in confidently dealing with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Be able to travel occasionally to other company sites
The offer to the successful Group FP&A Analyst will be:
- £50,000-£60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits including bonus, healthcare and pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76145711