Compliance and Resourcing Administrator
Celsian Education currently have an excellent opportunity for a Resourcing and Compliance Administrator. This is an apprenticeship with a guaranteed permanent position as a Recruitment Consultant on completion. You will be working towards an NVQ Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing.
This role is a sales position and is not for the faint hearted! It's a challenging role and only those with drive and determination to succeed should apply.
Your day to day tasks will be:
- Developing and increasing the candidate database with newly sourced candidates, in line with quality standards and client expectations
- Ensuring candidates are fully vetted with their qualifications and skills to meet the needs of the business
- Creating adverts and marketing ideas to build candidate attraction
- Managing all compliance requirements & processes for all candidates to ensure they are fully compliant for work
- Monitoring competitor activity and local industry trends and reporting to Branch Manager
- Actively conducting sales, including business development & client visits - you will be provided with dedicated training and coaching from the Branch Manager
- Job matching - the right candidate to the right client - whilst providing an excellent service to both parties
You will be joining a friendly and vibrant office in the centre of Manchester, who offer a unique working environment including early Friday finishes and drinks in the office when you've worked hard all week. We like to reward you! There are many other excellent benefits when working for Celsian Education including:
- Bonus on all vacancies sourced with a successful candidate placement
- Bonus on all cleared and correctly presented compliance packs
- Qualification in Recruitment Resourcing
- Fantastic career progression with a clear career path
- Guaranteed permanent role after successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Great holiday package, including your birthday off!
The ideal applicant should have:
- Strong level of customer care
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Enthusiastic, passion and drive
- Hard working
- Eager to learn and develop their career
- Ability to multi task
- Able to prioritise own time and work to deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Values driven
- Good computer skills
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76105467