Technical Architect / Tech Director
Technical Architect / Tech Director – Award Winning Digital Agency
My client is a fast growing, award winning Digital Agency currently working with an impressive global client base and are located in beautiful ‘high tech’ offices in the centre of Brighton.
My client has transformed the digital landscape with their highly innovative and industry leading products which have resulted in an impressive client portfolio of ‘household name’ clients from the Finance, Leisure and Travel Industries. In addition, they have achieved numerous awards for Digital Technology and Innovation over the past decade - and all this whilst providing a fantastic working environment for their staff which is second to none.
Due to winning a number of massive new projects with high profile clients they are seeking an experienced Technical Architect with proven experience in designing web and/or mobile apps to work across a number of their development teams and projects. You should have proven experience at a technical Lead level and really thrive in a fast paced software development environment that is both dynamic and collaborative.
You will lead the design of technical solutions and head up the technical implementation of extensible, robust and scalable web systems.
You role will require you to:
- Provide guidance on “Best practice” development processes and methodologies.
- R&D on new mobile and web technologies for upcoming projects.
- Work with customers to design innovative technical solutions.
- Provide technical architecture on Enterprise Scale Web, Mobile & IoT Applications
- Producing High-Level and Low-Level technical designs
- Code reviews and help mentor other developers
Your knowledge and experience should include:
- Designing Enterprise Web Apps
- Some exposure to Mobile Apps would be ideal
- SOLID, OOP programming principles
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Web MVC frameworks (Angular or ReactJS or VueJS etc)
- Knowledge of Web API Integration/ Web Services
- SQL and NoSQL Database structures
- Appreciation of Automated Release tools – Jenkins, Cucumber
You will be joining a highly talented, friendly, digital development company who thrive on hard work and plenty of collaboration. You will certainly be encouraged to’ think outside the box’ at all times; which means you must be passionate about technology, agile methodologies and Best Practice approaches which has enabled you to design and build innovative web systems in the past.
This company will offer you a highly satisfying career working with prestigious global clients in return for a highly competitive salary and excellent career progression. They also offer a fantastic benefits package, a fun working environment and great team building experiences
Please apply with your current CV, portfolio and details of your notice period and interview availability to find out more about this great opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75924360